Monday, January 4, 2010

Fruits To Avoid In Diabetes What Fruits Should I Avoid As A Pre-diabetic?

What fruits should I avoid as a pre-diabetic? - fruits to avoid in diabetes

I have insulin resistance, which can lead to diabetes, while I am what I eat, watch movement and the use of metformin, I still can not take off yet. Is there some fruit to avoid? I have heard that fruits have too much sugar, which increases insulin in the blood, such as bananas, but I was not sure about the others. Please help.

3 comments:

jellybea... said...

I want more than food, refined carbohydrates, pasta, white bread, potatoes, worries, strengths, etc., some fruits have high sugar content, but not necessarily available, such as fruits are an important source of vitamins and minerals.

paki said...

Banana, mango, melon, strawberry avoided. Barry Blue is good for pre-diabetics.

Junior said...

Strawberries

Post a Comment